We are changing homes, and I am excited to say that we're moving to a place with wonderful little lake parks. The kids are so excited!!! Here they are playing at the downtown park in Kirkland.
Where are you moving to?
Lisa, we are moving to Kirkland, Houghton neighborhood (if you know the area in detail). How are you guys...excited to move soon?
Hmmm... Moving? I don't think I knew this bit of information. You need to call me when you get the chance. I'm dying for a Juli update!! :)
cool...i'm sure you will enjoy kirkland. how's the commute to monroe from your new place?
That looks like a lot of fun for the kids! Congrats on the new place, good luck with the future home search--may we both settle in soon!
Can't wait to see your new place!Are you guys still planning on coming out this summer? We'd still love to have you! :-)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Where are you moving to?
Lisa, we are moving to Kirkland, Houghton neighborhood (if you know the area in detail). How are you guys...excited to move soon?
Hmmm... Moving? I don't think I knew this bit of information. You need to call me when you get the chance. I'm dying for a Juli update!! :)
cool...i'm sure you will enjoy kirkland. how's the commute to monroe from your new place?
That looks like a lot of fun for the kids! Congrats on the new place, good luck with the future home search--may we both settle in soon!
Can't wait to see your new place!
Are you guys still planning on coming out this summer? We'd still love to have you! :-)
Post a Comment