A "broken" nose
Micah woke up this morning with a cough and a bad runny nose. After sneezing over and over and hating it, he finally came to me and said: Mom, nose broken, fix it please!!!
How cute is that!? I love my little man.
Micah woke up this morning with a cough and a bad runny nose. After sneezing over and over and hating it, he finally came to me and said: Mom, nose broken, fix it please!!!
How cute is that!? I love my little man.
Posted by
Juli Chan
at
4/30/2009 11:14:00 AM
3 comments:
How's Micah's "broken" nose doing?
He is so funny!
So cute!
He is so cute! Sorry it has been awhile since I have been out to blogs of people I love!! You know how pregnancy is...but it is good to see your family is doing so well! love you!
Post a Comment