Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's American Idol time ...

Let's keep this short and sweet:)

Most favorite of all:

The boy can sing! Last night's version of Black or White was SICK!

Two other favs: Danny- I love his voice and his story.

Megan is just so cute and different and has such raw talent. Love her, but I don't know if she'll make it far.

3 comments:

Gazdik Family said...

Adam and Danny, I love from last night, too. Don't you think they all did pretty good last night?

Laurie said...

Okay, I may be the only person in America, but I don't like Adam! I think he's got fantastic talent but his voice is about 3 octaves too high for me! Don't enjoy listening to him.

Danny may be my front-running favorite, and like you I think Megan is fantastic.

KaSh said...

Love your family pic...where is that park?