I'm with you girlfriend! Except for with a different cute guy! Aaron just booked us a weekend in Vegas for our anniversary. The only thing we looked for in a hotel was that they had an awesome pool! Can't wait!
Oh, Amen! Except, like your friend I'd probably take Curtis instead of Rich. :-) And for a book, The Omnivore's Dilemma, that I've been trying to finish for a year.
Oh, I love his books too Kristine! I got this one for Christmas from Rich but I've been so busy with school that I haven't had a chance to read it and I hate it. I am excited to be taking the final for the class that I am currently working on next week, and as my reward I'll finally read the book (I hope).
Joey LOVES Vince Flynn!!! i haven't read them but he always tells me all about Mitch Rapp and how amazing he is. He's going to love it that you love them too! See you this weekend?
oh, did you want to come visit us, 'cuz that's where we live!! :) So weird to see you guys hanging out in all our favorite spots, our kids loved the science ctr!! Things are going well, practice is going well. Scary time to buy a practice but we're looking forward to lots of years of fun. Can't wait to swap ideas with Rich. When are you coming to visit??!
8 comments:
I'm with you girlfriend! Except for with a different cute guy! Aaron just booked us a weekend in Vegas for our anniversary. The only thing we looked for in a hotel was that they had an awesome pool! Can't wait!
Oh, Amen! Except, like your friend I'd probably take Curtis instead of Rich. :-) And for a book, The Omnivore's Dilemma, that I've been trying to finish for a year.
I NEED TO BE WARM AGAIN!!!!
Matt loves Vince Flynn! Especially that book, Joey got him hooked on them.
Oh, I love his books too Kristine! I got this one for Christmas from Rich but I've been so busy with school that I haven't had a chance to read it and I hate it. I am excited to be taking the final for the class that I am currently working on next week, and as my reward I'll finally read the book (I hope).
Joey LOVES Vince Flynn!!! i haven't read them but he always tells me all about Mitch Rapp and how amazing he is. He's going to love it that you love them too! See you this weekend?
oh, did you want to come visit us, 'cuz that's where we live!! :) So weird to see you guys hanging out in all our favorite spots, our kids loved the science ctr!! Things are going well, practice is going well. Scary time to buy a practice but we're looking forward to lots of years of fun. Can't wait to swap ideas with Rich. When are you coming to visit??!
hmmm... where's my picture?
Love this post Juli. I miss you!!!! -christie
Post a Comment