Pacific Science Center
Since Rich had the day off, we headed down to the Science Center in Seattle this morning to enjoy some fun times together. On the way there our trusted Subaru reached its 100,000 mile mark. I know that most people probably trade their cars in by this point, but there's no way that's happening with a car that is all paid off.
Here's Rich driving as we reached our 100,000 mile point.
The Science Center was so much fun! The kids had fun exploring the dinosaur area, playing in the water area, touching little sea animals and more.

Kaitlin felt too old to play in the kiddie space, so she sat with me and watched instead.
Micah loved the butterfly garden. He wanted so much to touch the butterflies, and was so sad he could not do so since we weren't allowed to.

3 comments:
It was a sad day when our Corolla reached 100,000 miles. But she's not going anywhere! We need her to last 250,000 miles.
The Science center is so much fun! I'm glad you got to go together. I want to touch the butterflies, too!
Amy
Oh wow, 100,000 miles! I remember when you guys first bought that car brand new! You know, that car still looks very new, you could never guess it had that many milies in it!
I liked the science center pics. Maybe we'll join you guys next time!
Post a Comment