January update!
Just thought I'd post a few pictures just so that I can have January on my blogging record! I always feel as if this month goes by too fast...or maybe it is that I use it as my mental vacation month and space out on everything. Either way, here's a little update.
Kaitlin is still loving school, piano, singing and also started playing basketball this year. I just love this picture of her...she actually is this happy and excited to go to school EVERY morning! I wonder what this world would be like if everyone had some of her goodness in them!
Micah keeps missing his dad every day. He actually takes me around the house and points to his dad's pictures on the wall and says: "Dad, where dad? Coming home?" It's way cute.
He will still go and cuddle with his sisters any time he catches them watching a movie.
Here's Nicki with her bff Chloe. They are so cute and silly and they just love being around each other so much. They look so cute in their dress-up clothes!
Chloe's mom Bonnie and I were on the same freshman floor at BYU and now we're in the same ward again. Since our Birthdays are only two days apart, we had a combined family dinner at our home. Thanks Rich for the delicious cake!
Nicki has finally taken an interest in her Lincoln Logs that she got for her birthday last year. She is so proud of herself whenever she builds these cute little towns.
And here are some more recent Micah favs.
He still loves to play ball
Here he is giving soccer a try.
He also has become very attached to a few of his books. Absolute favorites are: Goodnight Moon, Tractor, and Frosty the Snowman.
This is how Micah greeted me today when he noticed that I had my camera with me as I went to go get him from his nap.
5 comments:
Good update! That cake looked so yummy! The pictures of the kids were really cute, especially Micah's waking up from his nap! I am looking forward to seeing you guys on Sunday!
Your kids are SO CUTE! And happy belated birthday! {That cake DOES look good...now I'm missing Rich's baking.}You guys are looking so great.
p.s. I want a scarf like Kaiti's.
Your kids have grown soo much already!! Everyone is looking good!
Cute pics and happy birthday. I bet you guys are glad you're having a Northwest winter (albiet a hard northwest winter) rather than a midwest winter!
Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day. Your kids are getting so big and Mikah's hair is darling short. They are growing up way too fast.
Post a Comment