Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Nicki's cutieasaurus


Nicki came home from preschool today and said: "Introducing, Nicki's cutieasaurus! It has spikes on the tail to fight so that it stays alive. And just so that you know, it is NOT extinct. Well mom, not until you throw it in the garbage at least".
I love the age she's at...

9 comments:

Troy and Amber said...

That is so cute. Samuel has many things that are now extinct. Well said Nicki!

Allison said...

I think Nicki is the cutieasaurus! What a clever comment about making it extinct!

Michelle Starrs said...

oh goodness, so cute. You must have fun every day with those kids around! so funny and smart :)

Kristine said...

Too cute! It makes me laugh that she's already got wannabe boyfriends, too.

April Miner said...

Your family is so cute! Its nice to see you guys are doing so good, I feel like it hasn't been that long after looking at your blog, but it has been forever! Hope all is well. April

Christy said...

She is such an insightful little girl. I am so excited to see you guys at Thanksgiving!

Gazdik Family said...

So cute!

Winnie said...

Niki is so cute with her dinosaur. She is very smart to say that her dinosaur is alive until you throw it away.

Erka said...

Nicki, I love you! You always make me laugh!