Happy Thanksgiving 08!
This year our family had one of the best and more relaxing Thanksgivings ever! We celebrated with everyone (except Amy and Nate family whom we missed dearly) at Grandma Cindy's and Grandpa Dan's home here in WA. Kaitie and Nicki loved playing with their two cousins Ally and Mandy. They had such a blast dressing up with all of Grandma's dress-up clothes. Micah was happy as long as he had someone to catch his football passes; he's getting so good at it too! Rich got to play in the Turkey Bowl with David and Andy. He also enjoyed helping Cindy and Dan get and set up a new flatscreen in their bedroom. Juli loved all of the chocolate treats that Annie and David brought along from England. Another highlight was going to see "Twilight" with all of the girls and what do you know... we all liked it! Here are a few pictures from this Thanksgiving weekend.
Nicki holding her cousin Charlotte. Nicki thinks that Charlotte is the cutest baby ever!
Annie, Nicki and Shelly
Rich just loved hanging out with cute, adorable Charlotte.
These kids are just so cute!

Thanks Cindymom for such an amazing time and great Thanksgiving meal!
The girl cousins from the left: Mandy, Nicki, Charlotte, Kaitlin, Ally.
I love how we celebrate Thanksgiving right before Christmas! It truly helps me turn my thoughts towards my Savior, Jesus Christ, as I think of all of the things that He has done for me and all of the blessings that my family and I have because of our faith in Him.
2 comments:
What a blast! And yes, i reluctantly admit that i liked the movie. I'm reading the series again to see if i like it better this time around!! Love you all!
How fun! I am glad you guys had a great time! I wish I had been around to see everybody!
Charlotte is the cutest baby girl!
Yup, I liked Twilight too! I know I might be too old for it, but I am not even ashamed to admit it! :)
Post a Comment