My house is not big enough...
for both me and my son to coexist. One of us is going to drive the other crazy, and I think the crazy one will be me! Ever since he received a little football from his Aunt Candice and Uncle Andy on Thanksgiving, he has just not let that thing out of his hands. From the moment that he wakes up in the morning until we say goodnight these are the words that come out of his mouth: "Throw now, please, k?" Then he runs to the wall, turns around and expects you to just drop whatever you are doing and play football with him. Not only are we required to throw and catch, but also we have to pretend that we just scored a touch down, and we have to spin the football and scream "yea" jumping up and down. Really son, I love you so much, but please, can you just save the football for when your dad is home? Of course if you ignore him he will come and climb up on your lap and put his little hands on either side of your face, wanting to make sure that you hear him this time and he repeats again: Throw, pleeeeaaase!!! Often I try to hide from him by going to another room, thus hoping he will get distracted and forget the ball, but long behold, within a few minutes Micah will show up begging you to play with him. And of course we do, I mean, how can you say no to that face?

Conclusion: we need a bigger house to play football in (since there's no point in hiding from him).
7 comments:
Micah, you are adorable! If you keep this up, maybe you'll win a football scholarship for college!
Ha! I love this story and both of the pictures! Especially the action shot. Nice form, Micah!
That is so awesome. But I never would have thought of you as the football type;) But then again our children make us do things we would never do otherwise!
Love the action shot! When I want to get away from whatever demands Noah is making, I like to distract him with food. :)
That is so adorable and funny! I love kids. Boys are fun because you learn all about sports, bugs, snakes, etc. I love having both boys and a daughter.
Amy
Juli-
Micah's hair is to die for! Just be glad that you have only one to play pass with. This way there is no tackling involved- yet! I am so glad you had a great Thanksgiving. We miss you guys!
Amber
I don't know...hiding sounds pretty good! :)
Post a Comment