Sunday, November 16, 2008

Kaitlin's Latest Piano Recital

Here is a video of Kaitlin at her latest piano recital on 11/15/08. Hope you enjoy it!


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kaitlin ,you played soooo good and the second part was so beautiful.
Love Jori

Laurie said...

Great job, Kaiti, you're so talented!

Annie said...

Oh, Kaitlin I am so glad that you are still playing and doing so well! It makes me miss you so much. You really are so talented and I am so glad I still get to hear you play. I even had to plug my speakers in so I could hear it nice and loud. Your piano and fortes were fantastic! GREAT JOB!!

Allison said...

Wonderful, Kaitlin!! Dallin wandered by when I was watching your video and we were all impressed! You are very talented!

Winnie said...

Kaitlin you played so well. I remember playing the 2nd song when I was young. Wish we had a piano so I can continue to practice. Good Job!

Heckachan said...

what a great finale!!

grandfather said...

Gjyshi (grandfather): E pashe koncertin tende bashke me kokleget e mia te punes. Je e mrekullueshme dhe shume shume e talentuar. Te pershendes e te dua shumeeeeee.

Kristine said...

Kaitlin, you are an amazing piano player! You look so calm and professional while you play, it's hard to believe you are only eight! I bet your mom and dad are so proud of you. :)

Erka said...

Kaitie, you are so good, you didn't even have to use the music sheet! We had a great time watching you play!

Nate and Amy said...

Wow! That was amazing! Way to go, Katie. We are so proud of you!
Amy and Family

Anonymous said...

Juli,
I loved talking to you the other day. Your family is so great. Your kids look like they are doing well, and of course, another perfect performance by Kaitlin!

PS I love your hair curly!

Nicole said...

Wow. I am impressed. What talent and hard work and discipline she has. How long has she been playing? She definitely needs to keep it up and never quit!