Back to School
Before we even knew it Summer came to an end, and we had only a week left before school started. So we made the most out of it! We watched movies and had popcorn...
We went to the Evergreen State Fair where we ate lots of good food, petted animals, and went on rides. We were even able to convince Kaitie to sing karaoke on the youth karaoke stage. She sang "Jesus take the wheel" by Carrie Underwood.


Kaitie was so excited for third grade to start. Here she is listening to some last minute advice from her dad as she is waiting for her bus to arrive.
It has been a couple of weeks since school started for Kaitie and I am happy to report that she is just loving it. I went to curriculum night a few days ago and her teacher told me that Kaitlin is so excited to learn each day. She loves that as a third grader she now has more responsibilities and is allowed to work independently more often. Kaitie decided to do cross-country this year and has been attending practices twice a week, and is so excited for the meets to start next week.
Oh and here's Micah posing with his parents. He really wanted to wear his hat (which never happens) and I thought he looked so darn cute with it on.

6 comments:
First of all, adorable header! I love the family picture. I hope you have it hanging on your wall. Next, it blows my mind that Kaitlin is in third grade. She is growing so quickly. I'm impressed about the karaoke... she def isn't shy, is she! :) Juli I think we need to schedule another chat-a-thon. It's time for more girl talk!
(sorry for the double post- my computer is going crazy on me!)
I bet you did a great job singing Kaitlin. Looks like a lot of fun going to the fair. Everyone is growing up so cute.
You guys are too cute- my favorite is the picture of Rich giving Kaitlyn advice. That is seriously precious. We miss you guys!!!
Juli- This is Nicki Christensen! Its been SO long! I found your blog in a round about way...Jeannie Stewart found mine then through hers I found Annie's and then yours! I also see Amy's but it is set to private. Do you have an email address for her? Anyway, how are you doing? You look as beautiful as ever and your kids are adorable. Its fun to see pictures...hope you don't mind I snuck a peek! I'm going to add your blog to mine...hope you don't mind that either!
Take care!
Ah yes, back to the grind. So glad Kaiti is doing so well in school...but of course she is, right? I still remember meeting you all a few weeks before she started kindergarten. Time flies.
Post a Comment