Another beautiful weekend in Seattle
Since the weather was great again this weekend we decided to spend our time exploring some of Seattle's neighborhoods. I guess we're on a never ending search for the perfect area for us to live in, and today was a great day to do some more searching. We got to drive around Madison Park area, which I thought was a little too old for our taste; then we moved on to the University Village area which I loved, and then drove on to Ballard, which was nice too. Here are some pictures from the Ballard Locks and Botanical Gardens. 


As you can see Nicki and Micah were trying to copy Kaitlin. Keep working at it guys!
Whenever Micah sees the camera pointed in his direction he poses and gives this exact smile. 
7 comments:
So funny, the picture of Nicki and Micah trying to copy Kaitie!
Micah seems like a little boy already! So grown up!Can I just tell you that I love his hair?
Micah, can you trade it with your cousin Julia's?
I love this picture of Micah. He's really growing up, and I love his longer hair. Okay, I just read what Erka said and we both said the same thing! I promise I wasn't copying her. Great minds think alike. I miss you guys.
Micah is such a big boy and so adorable! Just wanted to say hi and see how things are going for you guys!
As long as you're in search of the perfect living place, you should probably add a trip out here to the list... :) Come on, you know you want to.
ballard is in our ward boundaries!
Micah has such a cute little grin. His hair is just about long enough to braid so that will be cool. We miss you guys.
Mike
Good luck with your search!
Really, every time I see your pictures of Seattle I have to keep myself from navigating to Orbitz.com next to book tickets to see you! I mean, I WANT to come, but I don't know if Curtis would be cool with me randomly booking airline tickets!
Post a Comment