Our home...family...and fun times
One of the good things about moving to Seattle is having so much family around. It really is so priceless to just spend evenings and weekends with people you love, and who love you and your kids so dearly. I love how excited Kaitie and Nicki get whenever we mention things such as: we're having everyone over tonight, or we're going to grandma's for lunch today, or we're going to cousin Austen's birthday party.
Here's Aunt Lisa with Micah and Kaitie, about to get some yummy drinks in Chinatown.
And here are the girls playing games with Aunt Amanda at baby Austen's first birthday party. They had such a good time. Nicki really got into it, and Kaitlin was trying to not win all the time (since she was the oldest by far:)
Micah man: still the most handsome little man ever.
Here's my awesome niece JuJu, trying so hard to befriend her grumpy cousin Micah. For some reason (or a few reasons I guess) Micah just won't let go of us when company is around. The sad part is that he won't even play with other kids much if other adults are around. So this was a big step for him, actually playing with JuJu.
Ok, so I just love this picture of Nicki. I love this hat and I make her wear it all the time, but unfortunately she can only keep it on for a few minutes. This last time I had her put it on she said: "can you just take a picture mom, since you love this hat so much?"
And here are a few pictures of our new little home. I know, I am practically standing at the other end of the living room/dining room/kitchen combo. Much smaller than our home in Ohio, but it works for now. And no, that's not what Kaitlin does all day long, it just happened that I took the picture during her practice time. 
And here's our street. I love that the homes are so close and it's especially great for the kids, since they love to play with all of the neighbor kids at the little playground at the end of this street. 
6 comments:
Juli! It looks like you are making so many memories having your family around! I am so jealous! I also agree with the hat, it's so cute :)
I must say I love seeing Kaitlyn playing that piano! She is a natural!
I love the house! It is beautiful! Was it hard to pick one? Are you planning on staying there for a while, or what?
I bet it is nice to have your stuff settled, and have the kids settled!
We are very glad you guys live here now! Yes, the new house is not as big as the one in Ohio, but it seems like it was not too high of a price to pay to be near family! And you already know that I love your house! I am glad Micah and Juju played together for a bit; let's hope they do that more often! :)
Adorable home! Nicki looks gorgeous in that photo...I'm with you, the hat is very cute! I noticed that you are all wearing long pants and even coats in your pictures...is it still cold there? Should we dress warm this weekend? Please email me because I've got the boys in shorts and short sleeves everyday here! I'm excited to see you all, especially Micah, he's getting so big!
i love your place!
Post a Comment