Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Grossology lovers!

My kids are obsessed with this show called Grossology (on discovery kids). I get why Kaitie and Nicki love it, but Micah? It's about a crime fighting team working for the secret government department of Grossology. This brother and sister duo, use real scientific facts to stop the worlds filthiest criminals. It's so gross but they love it. Go figure!

4 comments:

Erka said...

Micah looks really cute sucking his thumb and holding his little blanket! I can't wait to see you guys on Saturday!

Michelle Starrs said...

They are so cute! Sounds like a fun show. Can't wait to see you in July!!

Lisa Chanathorn said...

this has nothing to do with the post, but thanks for having us over this weekend! the food was yummy... especially that cake!!! but it was just nice hanging out with you at your place and being able to say "i'll probably see you next week!" instead of "when will you be visiting again?" i told my choir director about kaitie and he wants to steal her from your ward. maybe your goal should be to move to downtown seattle instead of kirkland! seattle is so much better than any other city in WA (Erka, back me up on this!) :-)

R. Dunlap said...

Hey Juli! I can't believe how quickly your family is growing up! Noah and I hope that all is going well in WA. We are just setting our lives up here in TX, and moving can be really tough. I spent 1 1/2 hours looking for the grocery store the other day...:)
We just set up our blog, keep in touch!
We love you!