Memorial day fun!
The good thing about living near family is that you always have plans on holidays. There is always a gathering going on, and this weekend it was at Mike and Amanda's house. We had some great food, awesome company and overall a great time. At the same time, to all of our friends in Ohio, I so wish I had attended the gathering with the Gazdiks and all the other ward families that went. I so miss all of you!
I think that aunt Lisa knows that the way to a man's heart is through food!
Grandpa Chan is so lucky that little Austen will just sit with him for hours and just be with. Unfortunately there's no way that Micah would do that. He barely sat still for this picture, but hey, I guess we'll keep dreaming that someday our kids will calm down a bit.
Kaitlin and Nicole (having had a fun sleep over at aunt Lisa's the previous night), had fun just playing with and feeding the dog. Easy entertainment!
A big thanks to Josh for grilling all the meat to perfection!
Here's mom busy cooking away.
Micah loved all of Austen's toys. I can't wait until he gets to know everyone better and hopefully starts to feel at ease around our families. 
3 comments:
What a fun day! So good to have family around!
last night, we came home and immediately steeped some kleri-tea for about 20 minutes. that stuff works wonders! at least, it makes me feel better psychologically. i'm so glad you live so close now!
looks like you had a blast! we are so jealous that you have so much family around. miss you!
Post a Comment