Saturday, May 24, 2008

It's Official!!!

We are now officially owners of our own business! We went to sign the paperwork for the purchase of our orthodontic practice today, and it seemed like we were signing papers forever. We think we may have just signed our lives away! Here are Rich and Allan shaking hands to make it official. It's interesting how this handshake marks such different new beginnings for these two men.

Allan and Barbara, the previous owners, and Rich and Juli, the new and scared owners!


Good luck to all four of us in our new journeys ahead!

15 comments:

Allison said...

Whao! That is big time! Congratulations you guys!

Anonymous said...

Finally this day arrive.
Congratulations both of you!!!!
Jori

Heather said...

Congratulations guys, what a momentous day!

Michelle Starrs said...

Congrats! We're so happy for you! it's crazy that it is actual here! can't wait to see you

Lisa Chanathorn said...

congrats!!!

Lisa said...

Congrats! I'm jealous you are at that point already!

Erka said...

Congratulations you guys! I don't know, but in the picture you both looked more mature and businesslike to me! Good luck with everything, I am sure you are going to do great!

Winnie said...

Congrats! We still have a long way to go..but at least I see some light at the end of the tunnel.

Amanda and Dallin said...

That is so exciting!! congrats!

Sarah Lunt said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I hope all is going well out there...things are the same as always back here.
Miss you guys!

Kristine said...

That is awesome you guys!! Congratulations!

The Teeples said...

Congrats Juli and Rich
The fun road begins now!! Enjoy it!

WE miss you guys,
Lots of love,
Heather :)

Utah Dancer said...

Congrats! How wonderful to see this time come!!

Laurie said...

AAAHHHHH!!!!! I'm feeling the nervous excitement! Congratulations! So, so amazing.

Taylor said...

good work you two...we look forward to seeing you soon (we hope!)