Hey Juli, I can't find your email address but I found your blog! Go figure. Well, I have some info to send to you so email me at luntfam@columbus.rr.com so I can get it to you.
OH...and Micah is soooo stinkin' cute! You guys just make model children!
Hi Jennie, I keep wanting to get to your blog, but it's by invitation only, so, could you please invite me? :) I'd love to see what you guys are up to. Oh, and the hair, it just takes about 25 minutes, so not too bad:)
8 comments:
He is a good-looking boy! Look at all those teeth! He's got more than Julia now!
What a cutie! He has so many teeth! I am looking forward to you guys moving here so much!
he is darling, just like his mama!!
Hey Juli, I can't find your email address but I found your blog! Go figure. Well, I have some info to send to you so email me at luntfam@columbus.rr.com so I can get it to you.
OH...and Micah is soooo stinkin' cute! You guys just make model children!
Juli, How do you do that to your hair? I know you have such gorgeous curls. Does it take you hours to make it strait? It looks great!
Hi Jennie,
I keep wanting to get to your blog, but it's by invitation only, so, could you please invite me? :) I'd love to see what you guys are up to. Oh, and the hair, it just takes about 25 minutes, so not too bad:)
Oh my goodness! what a cutie! i can't wait till we get to see you again! he is so much bigger than when i saw him.
Where have you gone Juli?? We need a Chan update!!
Post a Comment