Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Kaitlin's school project

Kaitlin's class has been working on doing their first research project these past two months. Each child got to choose an animal that resides in the state of Ohio and do his/her project on it. Today all the parents were invited to come and look at their work. Kaitlin choose to do her research project on the white-tail deer. She made a habitat of the deer and also "published" a journal that contained all of her research.


Micah and Nicki and I got to go and see all the 2nd grade projects at her school. You know how Nicki always makes or breaks our family pictures? Well, she definitely did not "make" this one:)

9 comments:

Winnie said...

Great Job Kaitlin.

Erka said...

That looks really good, Kaitie!
Juli, I like your outfit!

Jeannie said...

WOW! I sure don't remember doing projects like that when I was that age! Looks great!

Lisa Chanathorn said...

good job kaitie! and juli, i love your outfit too!

Laurie said...

Great job Kaitie! Curtis would have been excited for that project.

Kristine said...

Ok, so I remember doing something like this in... oh, wait, 5th GRADE!!! It makes me laugh when I see how much higher expectations are these days. Maybe it's a good thing. Way to go, Kaitie!

Juli, have you started packing already? When is the big day?

Youngquist Family said...

Kaitlin looks so grown up! I can't believe they (Ethan & Kaitlin) are almost in the 3rd grade. My school memories began around the 2nd grade. Jennie

Tom, Pauline, and Jacob said...

Kaitlin what a smart girl you are. Looks so great.

Taylor said...

what a smartie pants! Can't believe you guys are going to be here in a month!!! We're very excited and hope to see you soon!