Thursday, April 03, 2008

In need of new tools...

Hot tools that is, you know, curling iron, blowdryer, flat iron... It seems like as of today everything I own finally has died. So, before I rush to Wal-Mart and buy another set and experiment all over again, I'm wondering if any of you have any tools you love. Mostly looking for a good blowdryer and a big barrel curling iron. Any good ideas?

4 comments:

Erka said...

What did you end up buying? I am in need of a good curling iron too!

Juli Chan said...

I haven't bought anything yet Erka. Still waiting...

Kristine said...

I hate it when that happens! Sorry, I am no help.. I go with the cheap stuff. Even if that means I'm back at the drug store a year later, buying the same styling tool to get me through the next year. Good luck! (hope the flat iron still works:)

BTW, I want details on your new house in Washington! I'm so glad you found something.

Heckachan said...

josh's sister had her hair done at an aveda salon and they used their new straightening products and brush on her and her hair looked so silkly smooth! with no flat iron!