Molly Woo's anyone?
Last night we decided to go out to Molly Woo's, another delicious Cameron Mitchell restaurant. It has some of the best Asian food that I have found here in Columbus. Favorites: Szechwan green beans and their wok-fried rice.
Rich and Kaitlin and I just devoured the food, Nicki just sat there counting the minutes till the cake arrived, and Micah played peek-a-boo with his napkin the entire time.
As if we didn't celebrate everyone's birthdays to death this past month, we decided to have more celebration desserts last night. Rich got the banana spring rolls (he said they were great but I didn't taste since they had peanut butter), and Kaitlin had their chocolate cake. 
3 comments:
Yummy, yummy, yummy! I LOVE Molly Woo's! I'm so glad you got dessert..but no creme brulee?
Yum, I am getting hungry just by looking at the food! I can almost smell it! I didn't know you would not even taste anything with peanut butter! I love Micah's plad shirt!
Cute! Your posts on food always make me laugh... you need to join the zagat advisory board. :)
Post a Comment