Saturday, March 29, 2008

American Idol favs.

Did anyone else like David Cook's performance of "Billie Jean" this past week on American Idol? I LOVED Chris Cornell's version of the song that David chose to do. It was amazing... This guy has got talent! I'm hoping that it's either David or Brooke White who wins the show this year.

Any thoughts???

8 comments:

Allison said...

Oh, we are RIGHT with you! Those two are our favorites, hands down!! Wish we were closer to have a finale party with you!!

Utah Dancer said...

That is exactly what we thought! I think it will be down to David Cook and Brooke White--but I think David will (should) pull out a win. Brooke has got to get over her nerves!!

Erka said...

Those are my favorites too! I would be happy for either one! I used to like David Archuletta too, but recently I have decided that he needs to grow up and mature first!

Winnie said...

I think Brooke is great too. I don't really watch American idol but I remember seeing her when she tried out and she was awesome. I hope she wins.

The Teeples said...

I love the both of them too. Although I do like David Archuleta when he performs well.

Brandon and I want to have your family over for dinner before you leave. So look at your Calendar and let us know of a good time.

Lots of Love,
Heather :)

Laurie said...

Yeah, they're both great! I also love Carly--I could listen to her voice forever! And of course that cute David Archuletta. I don't know...I'd be happy with any of them winning!

Youngquist Family said...

Scott says Brooke is Mormon and that she used to go to L.A. 1st Ward (before her marriage). Anybody recognize her? She has a great voice for country, but isn't the most confident one out there.

Lofgrens said...

I agree with David Cook. I think he should win it. I could not believe that he made Michael Jackson cool again - well, his songs at least!!!