Sunday, March 16, 2008

Our date and more kids pictures.

Rich and I got to go to the yearly orthodontic alumni dinner on Friday night. The dinner was delicious and it was fun to be out with some of Rich's residency friends. This is a picture that Kaitlin took of us--thanks KT, you did a great job!
The girls had to have their picture taken too, so here we are.
And our little Micah.

I keep trying to get him to go down the slide, but he just isn't willing to do so. In fact he was holding on to the sides of the slide so hard that even though I tried hard to push him I just couldn't make him go. What a cautious kid!

7 comments:

Erka said...

I am glad you guys had a good time at the dinner! You both looked really good! Juli,red is definitely a good color for you!
I loved Micah's picture on top of the slide! He does look like he is saying: "There is no way I am going down, mom!"

Annie said...

Hey! I finally found your blog off of the Andrews! It will be so great to keep in touch after you leave us and I don't get to see my sweet Kaitlyn in piano anymore and sweet Nikki in primary! It makes me so sad! CUTE blog though, I love it!

Anonymous said...

You guys look awesome. What a dinner!!!

Kristine said...

What a cute little man Micah is turning into! You looked great for the dinner BTW-- I cannot believe how long your hair has gotten! Wowee :)

The Teeples said...

Juli,
I absolutely love your blog. I had no idea you had one. If you don't mind I would love to add it to my lists of blogs and I will send you an invite to mine. What a cute family. We are really going to miss you guys soon.

Heather :)

Juli Chan said...

that's great Heather. I've been meaning to ask for an invite to yours, but I decided it might be too forward, so ya...:)

Utah Dancer said...

You both look so great! That Micah is something else isn't he. We are SO excited to have you back in the West. We just haven't seen you enough! I love your blog--some great entries and photos here!