The Blizzard of '08
Our last winter in Ohio has been a fun one! It has been cold all winter, with a lot of cold, snow storms, and a few crazy days of 70+ degree weather mixed in between. We've gotten almost 20 inches of snow above the average for a normal Columbus winter. Last week we had a day of 70 degree weather, and we all thought spring was finally here. Boy were we wrong! Here are some pictures of the huge winter storm that just passed through Columbus. Although it wasn't officially a blizzard, it set a new record of 20.5 inches of snow in a 24 hour period.
Not many people interested in buying our house in this weather!
I shoveled snow 3 times during this storm! I shoveled Friday night, then Saturday morning, then Saturday night. I need one of my chiropractor brothers right now!

Grilling some meat sure wasn't going to happen this weekend!
Since church was canceled we decided to build our own meetinghouse and have a little meeting in it. Of course by the time we were finished we were ready to go back inside to get warm.

4 comments:
Oh my goodness Juli, you weren't kidding! That is a lot of snow!
I am so glad you will not have to deal with these kind of winters next year! Or at least so I hope!
You guys are so cute. I am glad next year you will be back here in the great northwest and you won't have to deal with all that stuff!
Wow!! That is a ton of snow. Looks like you took full advantage of it. Crazy that you were just at the waterpark a few days earlier. It looks like a fun place to go-I've never heard of an indoor waterpark/hotel like that. I'm sure it was a great break. Glad you guys are doing well.
-Jared
You guys have got to get out of there! :) Hopefully the weather will cooperate when it's actually time to move. Have fun in Washington!!
Post a Comment