Saturday, March 08, 2008

New do's.

Kaitlin and Nicole have been wanting to have short hair for a while now, so finally yesterday after school we took them to a local haircutting place and had their hair cut. They both love their new do.
Nicki before


And both of them after
Then we went out to eat at Texas Roadhouse. My favorite was their complimentary appetizer: roasted peanuts. Yummy! I would go back there again just for that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like they got quite a bit cut off how fun!

Erka said...

Cute hair! Wow, you girls are brave to get your hair cut so short! I can't believe you guys are going to be here in just a few days! :)

Laurie said...

I hope you liked Texas Roadhouse! We like it a lot...and thank goodness because it's one of the few restaraunts nearby when we move! The girls' cuts are cute!