Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

This Valentine's I decided to come up with a list of things that I love about each of my children, and I thought of sharing it with you too, so here it goes.

Kaitlin Taylor Chan

  1. Beautiful
  2. Smart
  3. Caring
  4. Takes care of her responsibilities
  5. Takes care of her younger siblings, loves her brother and sister
  6. Loves to sing and play the piano
  7. Good friend
  8. Helpful
  9. Grateful for everything
  10. Always tries to make people happy
  11. Very inquisitive, loves to learn
  12. Not afraid to try new things, whether it’s food, sports, games, or anything
  13. Always gives it her all
  14. Loves to read
  15. Wants to be a dentist and a mom when she grows up

Nicole Elisabeth Chan
  1. Funny
  2. Great artist; she probably spends most of her days with a crayon/marker/pencil in her hands.
  3. Great helper
  4. Always watches out for Micah, making sure that he’s safe
  5. Beautiful eyes
  6. Smart
  7. Always has something to say
  8. Happy when she chooses the right
  9. Loves to surprise people (she’ll clean up things around the house without being asked, writes cute notes and pictures for us and leaves them on our desks…)
  10. Loves ice cream
  11. Loves to go to school
  12. Has the best and funniest facial expressions ever
  13. Loves to build with her blocks and takes pride in all the different things she creates.
  14. Wants to be an artist and a mom when she grows up (her eyes were glowing when I told her that she was already an artist).

Micah Austen Chan

  1. Calm
  2. Big smiles
  3. Big eyes
  4. Happy
  5. Loves to read; he’ll sit there for hours looking at his books.
  6. Eats anything and everything
  7. Loves his sisters, the second you set him free he races toward his sisters’ room
  8. Loves to sleep
  9. Loves balls and cars
  10. Loves his mom’s shoes
  11. Is going to be an orthodontist when he grows up

2 comments:

Erka said...

What a great idea! I think I might do it next year too! I love their pictures too! It's so them!

Nate and Amy said...

Such sweet children. Such a sweet mother!