Thursday, October 18, 2007

Toys

One of the things that I love about this kid is how much he LOVES his toys. I don't know about all of you out there who read this blog, but sometimes I feel like my girls will play with their new toys for a day (after Christmas) and then choose their favs and forget about the rest. Well, not this little guy. He is so thrilled to get a chance to play with ALL of his toys, that he can't wait to get on the ground and get playing. We spread his toys all over the room and he just scoots and crawls from one to the other, acting as if he's just been gifted these toys for the first time. And the next day comes along and he acts the same all over again. He either has a very short memory, or truly loves playing with his toys over and over again.


5 comments:

dots said...

What a cutie!! Wish mine were so easily entertained...oh wait, there is the TV, but HELLO! Totally not the same stimulating type of stuff!!

Erka said...

Wow, you got some cool toys Micah!
Juli, he is so cute, he makes my heart melt from thousands of miles away!

Kristine said...

Wow, he is getting big. Love that big toy he has!

The Cherry Family said...

I love that you decorated your blog for Halloween. That is too cute.

Heckachan said...

He is so cute! When are you coming again?