Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Personality type quiz!!!

My sister Erka had a link to this personality quiz in her blog, so I decided to take the quiz. So I guess here's me:
You Are An ESTJ

The Guardian

You're a natural leader and quick, logical decision maker.
Goals are important in your life, and you take many steps to acheive them.
You enjoy interacting with others, mostly through work related activities.
Your high energy level means you are great at getting things done!

In love, you tend to bring stability to relationships.
You feel comfortable being in charge, and you enjoy being a provider.

At work, you take charge. You thrive in structured environments and don't mind enforcing the rules.
You would make a great teacher, judge, or police detective.

How you see yourself: Realistic, stable, and pragmatic

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Rigid, bound to rules, and a bad listener


4 comments:

Utah Dancer said...

I took the quiz. It was fun! Apparently, I am a "nurturer".

Candice

Nico, Zara and little David said...

Juli, you and I are the same ESTJ!! how funny!

Tad said...

Same here...guardian.

Erka said...

I think this is the best personality type to be!