Saturday, June 30, 2007

We love the bumbo!

Life has been a little easier ever since Micah was able to hold up his own head and sit in the bumbo chair. Now we can eat and cook and do the dishes with Micah just watching us from his bumbo. If you have a baby I highly recommend this awesome chair.

Oh, and thanks Erka for this cute shirt. :)

4 comments:

Erka said...

Micah, you look so comfortable in your bumbo chair! I am glad the shirt fits.

Allison said...

That chair is hilarious! Can't believe I've never heard of it before! I'm glad you've got a bit more freedom...enjoy it before he learns to crawl!!

Julia said...

My mom-in-law got one of those for each of my "sisters" with babies...and one of my sis-in-laws just found another one at a garage sale for $5. They LOVE it! Micah is SO BIG and CUTE! :)

Annie Ogle said...

Juli, those are all the rage here. Everyone has one. I don't know where they come from, but I think they have been around for a while here.