Thursday, July 05, 2007

4th of July celebrations.

What better way to spend 4th of July than to be invited to a delicious feast at our good friends' home, the Andrews. Here's Laurie making the final meat preparations.

And here are some of the kids enjoying the dinner.

I'm glad we were able to get a quick picture of our family before Micah and I left (we had to go home a little early since Micah just couldn't fall asleep in his car seat. He actually screamed all the way home and the entire time it took for me to change him and get him ready for bed. When I put him in his crib he stopped immediately and just gave me a huge smile and then closed his eyes and went right to sleep. It was way cute!)

Nicole was trying so hard to make the pop-its pop, but she just couldn't throw them on the ground hard enough. Finally she got the hang of it and she loved it. And here's our group; the Andrews, the Rosvalls and us. We had such great fun with everyone. The kids had a blast playing together and then watching the fireworks show after dark.

2 comments:

Erka said...

That yummy food is making my mouth water! It looked so good! Laurie must really be a very good cook.
The kids seemed like they were having a lot of fun.Nice family picture. You guys all looked good! I especially liked Kaitie's red polka dot shirt. I think I would like one like that for myself if I were to find it in my size.

Taylor said...

wow, so great to see everyone, especially with all the kids! What's goin' on in Columbus, something in the water?! Hard to believe we're not gettin' close to 'middle age' when the kids are far outweighing the adults, eh? :)