An evening at the YMCA
We spent the evening at our local YMCA enjoying a short swim. It was Micah's first time in a swimming pool, and we assumed he enjoyed it, since he didn't scream at all. As a matter of fact, he didn't make a single sound the whole time!
A couple days ago it was quiet reading time at home, and when I went to check on the girls, I found Nicole fast asleep. It was very cute! Clearly she needs a bigger chair for her reading time!
4 comments:
reading makes me sleepy too!
So Cute! We missed you guys so much. We are so excited for when you move out here! Phil and I are planning on being here for as long as possible an it will be wonderful having more family closer!
It's so nice that you guys have an outdoor pool at your gym.
You all look so good! Everybody is so fit and nicely tan. Micah is absolutely adorable in his little swim shorts. I can't believe how grown up Nicki looks now! Somehow she is still "the baby" in my mind.
I guess, having a little brother has made her grow up even faster...
Juli,
so cute (Nicole's pose in the chair). You are so good! you have to teach me how to teach kids to love to read. your kids are so smart and they will be even smarter.
Post a Comment