Introducing...
Micah Austen Chan
Time: 3:54 am
Date: 3/22/07
Weight: 6 lbs, 14 oz
Height: 19 inches
Micah decided that he did not want to share birthdays with his dad and oldest sister on 3/21, so he patiently waited until midnight. By 1:00 am we were getting ready to head to the hospital. After dropping off the girls at our good friends' home, Mike and Amber Rosvall, we arrived at the hospital by 1:45 am. Happiness and bliss occurred within half an hour when Juli received her epidural, and as soon as she was ready, 10 minutes of pushing was all that was needed to introduce Micah to this world! The doctor was right last week when he said that he was going to "shoot out like a torpedo!" Juli did a fabulous job throughout the entire process - her and the nurses were chatting about straightening hair between pushes! We are very excited to have Micah join our family!!!




14 comments:
Congratulations!!! Look at those adorable Chinese eyes!!!
Congratulations! What a beautiful baby boy! You look fantastic too Juli!
Congratulations. He is adorable.
Hey...you just posted on my blog...didn't you JUST give birth??? :) Micah is so cute and I love the name! We're so happy for you all!
Wow!! Kaylee will be SOOOO envious!! She would love a baby brother! How lucky you were to get that epidural too!! Cute kids!! Congrats!!
He is sooo beautiful!!! I am very proud to have such an adorable nephew.I love the picture of the three of them together. I think I am going to make it my screen saver for now.
Congratulations! I've been checking your blog everyday looking for the news! He is adorable and I'm so glad that everything went well.
Congratulations Juli!!!!!
Your baby boy looks wonderful.He is adorable and you too!!
Congratulation to Rich too!
What a happy family !!!
Micah is a beatiful name!
Jori
Congrats! He is soo cute and I also like his name. :)
my word you guys make cute kids...congrats! To answer your ? Juli, Apr 16th for us.
btw Rich, a couple of *really* close games for your buckeyes. I'm not sure they're gonna make it...
Yay! I was so excited to get your phone call Thursday morning. Now I'm even more happy now that I can see pictures. Congrats you guys. One down, two to go!!
Hi Juli and Rich,
I'm not sure if you remember me or not, but I am Mike Crosby's mom. I met you in LA. I'm thrilled about your new baby! You guys have the cutest little family. Hope all is going well for you and that you are getting enough rest. With three kids, rest is hard to come by.
Carol Crosby
So, I'm really late with this, but I'm so happy things went well for you, Juli. He's a cutie.. I will be calling you shortly!
Huge Congratulations to you guys. Micah is a beautiful baby, and I love his name too. Juli, you look as beautiful as ever.
Post a Comment