Saturday, March 10, 2007

Nicole's First Year

Here's a page I made this morning of Nicole's first year of life. I love seeing how she changed each month. I know, I know, just doing my best to pass my time till this baby is born:)


credits: kit by Angela Barton

5 comments:

dots said...

So Cute!! I've been looking at old pictures of the girls and it's just neat to see how much they look like themselves as babies...does that make sense...anyhow...they grow too fast!!

Allison said...

Super cute layout...still wishing I was up on the digiscrap stuff...someday! So cute how Nicki has always been so smiley!

Kristine said...

Cute, Juli! A great idea to make a page of the first year. She is a cutie:)

Winnie said...

She has grown up so fast. She is such a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Just heard about the birth of your new son! Congratulations on a short labor and for waiting until comps were over! What an obedient son already. Hope to see you in April when I am back visiting....much love, mike's mom, Sharri