Ready to bring Micah home. Micah spending some time with his oldest sister. Kaitlin just adores her little brother; she thinks he is the cutest thing on this earth. First bath.
13 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Good Looking Boy! Good thing it skips generations....J/K Rich-., have you been working out? You don't get biceps like that bending wire!
I love Micah's pictures, he looks so cute, we wish Daddy will be well enough to travel to see you all. Thanks for using Daddy's name, he is so proud! Mom
13 comments:
Good Looking Boy! Good thing it skips generations....J/K Rich-., have you been working out? You don't get biceps like that bending wire!
Congrats! AAC
Congrats, on the another addition to your cute family. Micah is a great name.
Wow Juli, you look great!! I love how Kaitlin adores him!
Wonderful pictures of Micah! I am looking forward to meeting him. He is very cute.
Micah is co cute and healthy looking...Juli, you look very happy too...epidural is great :-). Congrats!
Iva
Juli, did you just have a baby?!? You look great. Micah is so cute.
Congrats again!
Micah is so cute and you Juli looks wonderful .
Jori
I can't believe how much Micah has changed already. He is such a sweet boy. What a great addition to your family!
Congratulations Juli and Rich! He's a handsome little guy! The pictures were wonderful!
uhhh...Juli, did you actually birth this child, because brooke and i agree you look way too good!
I love Micah's pictures, he looks so cute, we wish Daddy will be well enough to travel to see you all. Thanks for using Daddy's name, he is so proud!
Mom
hi my dear, its our baby is erinda.your baby is so awesome and micah is a great name.love ya
What cute baby! He is going to be spoiled. Just like Evie is going to be spoiled.
Post a Comment