Thanksgiving fun
We had such a great Thanksgiving weekend this year! Well, it was more like a week and a half, and it was great cause we got to see all of our family.
Here are the girls with their Chan grandparents.
Nicki eating her and Kaitlin's favorite thing: egg tarts.
Ok, so I had been craving some good REAL chinese food for months now, so while in Seattle we made sure to eat out in Chinatown at least once a day. And that does not include the numerous trips to the delicious chinese bakery next to the chiropractic office. Yummy. No wonder I look like I'm having twins.
Nicki being fed by uncle Mike.
Here's Kaitlin eating her egg tarts.
For the second part of our Thanksgiving vacation we got to go to my house, in Everett, and be with my side of the family. Here's Kaitlin with two of her cousins, Taylor and Ally.
We spend Thanksving day at the Hyak lodge in Washington, where we got to get together with more cousins and have a great Holbrook family reunion. That place was great! We ended up renting the entire building and it was so nice to just let our kids run wild with no worries at all.
Here's Nicki enjoying one of the numerous activities that were always going on. Other's included coloring, dancing, ping pong, movie watching and of course eating, eating and some more eating.
I love this picture of my nephew Braden during the Thanksgiving dinner. The boy must have really been hungry!
Annie and David build this great snowman on Thursday night. Unfortunately it snowed so much during the night that all you could see the next day was two huge snow balls.

And here's chef Richard helping cook breakfast for everyone. 
Nicki had so much fun playing in the snow.
Rich, Ally and Kaitlin.
The snow was amazing! When we went to the lodge Wednesday night, there was no snow at all. Then we had a huge snow storm, with probably 2-3 feet of snow by the time we left. It was awesome having so much snow up there all the way until Friday morning when Rich and the other men had to spend all morning long digging the cars out so that we could leave. 
5 comments:
I just noticed the 'baby boy' addition to the blog's title. Nice!
I am glad`Thanksgiving was a lot of fun. I can't believe all that snow you got out there. I know Rich was hoping for some. I think he got enough. :)
Looks like so much fun you guys! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving.
looks like an awesome week. we were sad we didn't get to hook up with you guys -- not sure if Rich got my msg or not. hopefully next time you're up here in the good ol' Northwest!
Juli,
I have to say that I love the picture of your family in the snow. You are sure concealing the pregnancy well, and I can't believe how long your hair is getting! You really look great.
Kristine
hey, i need your address for your Christmas Card -- can you email it to me pls? tolsen@ucla.edu. thx
Taylor
Post a Comment