Saturday, December 02, 2006

Typical weekend evening in our home.

Even though we finally have a home with lots of space, for some reason, our office seems to always be the gathering place for evening activities. Here's Nicki making her dad get off the computer to read her a book. Then there is Kaitlin who would love nothing more than to spend all her spare time playing computer games (too bad her parents aren't that nice, so she never gets enough:)



1 comment:

Erka said...

With all the fun you guys had down here in Washington, I am sure it must be nice to return to your normal routine. If I had that nice of an office space, my family would spend a lot of their time there too. I like how Kaitie sits on the chair when playing in the computer. Just like her aunt used to sit when she was young. Well, and sometimes now too.