If you paid attention to the new title of our blog, it is correct!
Congratulations! I bet you girls are excited. When are you due?
Yeah! Congrats, and Rich, I'm rootin' for that Y chromosome. :o)-Taylor
Wow, so exciting you guys! Congrats to you all!
I don't know why it didn't post my name but I'm the one who did the anonymous comment. I'm so happy for you all (and SHOCKED Juli)!
Congrats! We're excited for you!
Wow!Congratulations you both and I'm very happy for all of you,but as I see I'm not gone meet you Juli even this year!Well congrats againJori
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congratulations! I bet you girls are excited. When are you due?
Yeah! Congrats, and Rich, I'm rootin' for that Y chromosome. :o)
-Taylor
Wow, so exciting you guys! Congrats to you all!
I don't know why it didn't post my name but I'm the one who did the anonymous comment. I'm so happy for you all (and SHOCKED Juli)!
Congrats! We're excited for you!
Wow!
Congratulations you both and I'm very happy for all of you,but as I see I'm not gone meet you Juli even this year!
Well congrats again
Jori
Post a Comment