Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Out to lunch

Today Nicki and I decided to go pick up Rich from school and have lunch with him. We went to this bar/restaurant called the Ugly Tuna Saloona. I know, that's really the name. It was way cool though and the food was great. They were playing awesome music and the place just reminded me of how nice it would be to get away from the usual movie or just dinner dates that we go on, and to enjoy the night life a little, you know, some good food, some nice music, a little dancing... Well, not necessarily at Ugly Tuna Saloona's but you get the picture.






























Here's Nicki dancing to the cool music.














Nicki's favorite thing: coconut shrimp

















Then after lunch we walked down the street to Pesto's for some yummy gelato. A perfect ending to a great lunch date.














1 comment:

Alan said...

Looks like such a fun day Juli! I can't believe how big your baby is getting. Time flies!! You guys are down to a year left, right?!?