Kaitlin's first day of school
Kaitlin was so excited all day yesterday for this morning to come, that I think she hardly slept at all last night. When Rich woke up this morning he found her already dressed and brushed and ready to go to school. But thankfully for me Rich knew how much I would want to help her get ready for her first day of school, so he told Kaitie to hurry and change back into her pj's before I woke up so that I could help her pick out her outfit. How cute!
So here she is in front of her school, waiting for the doors to open and holding on to her favorite Kim Possible lunch box.



Yesterday the girls and I went out to lunch to celebrate Kaitie's last day of freedom:) Their favorite thing to get at Panera (the yummiest sandwich place ever) is the baked potato soup with bread and an apple.
2 comments:
Cute pictures! I hope that she had a great first day. Thanks for the update. It's great to hear all the news!
I cannot believe you are old enough to have a first grader! Cute pics! We love Panera Bread, too:)
Post a Comment