December's here.
Since Micah's hair was long enough for a ponytail, we decided it was time for him to have a big boy haircut. So here are the before and after pictures. 
Doesn't he look so good? When we got home Micah kept saying to me: Where did all of my hair go mom? Can we go and get it back in my head?
Sorry son :)
Church Christmas Party
Today we had our Christmas party at the church and I just wanted to post some pictures of the evening.
Here's my mom. She has been staying with us for the past couple of months, and I for sure do not know how I am going to let her go back to Albania in a few days. Micah and her are best buds now, so I'm sure that he will be devastated when that day comes and his "nena" won't be here to do puzzles with him all day long. 
Micah and I at the party
All of the primary aged children that were there were able to participate in the Nativity story. You can't see it well in this picture, but Nicki was the donkey that carried Mary, and Kaitie was an angel. 
After the Nativity story the kids sang a few Christmas songs, and then dinner was served. We had ham and potatoes, beans and bread rolls. It was all so delicious. 
After a few more musical numbers and dessert, it was finally time for the kids to go and see Santa. I was close enough to hear him ask each of my kids what they would like for Christmas this year. Kaitie wanted a camera, Nicki wanted five packs of gum, Micah said: anything. They sure learn fast. At least Nicki is still at the gum stage. When do they jump from that, to asking for a camera?! 
We had a great time celebrating the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ, and getting to know some of our church members better. I sure love this time of year!
7 comments:
We are wondering when Roman needs a "big boy" hair cut too! Micah looks soooo cute! Also - interestingly enough, we had the exact same meal last night at our Ward Christmas party. haha
Will you email me your address so I can send a Christmas card? My email is s_lunt at yahoo dot com.
Merry Christmas!!!
Micah is so handsome, and the girls as usual - beautiful! I know exactly what you mean about Nena. By the way, she has not aged one bit! Please send our greetings to her.
Oh, Micah looks like a big boy now! So handsome, but I still have mixed feelings about it. He has such beautiful hair and part of me feels like Micah.
Yummy dinner! Now I can't wait for my ward's ham and potatoe dinner this Friday!
Micah looks so cute! What a big boy! Your ward really went all out, that is so fun to see. I love hearing what kids ask for christmas, it is their hearts desire. This new mom of two wants two more arms! Don't think Santa can handle that. You all look so great, love you!
Micah just gets cuter and cuter! As do all of your kids. What fun to have your mom with you so long.
Hej,JULI!cfare po ben keshtu, ma terbove mamin .Ajo duket shume ne forme.Nejse eshte normale,te jesh ne mes te atyre femijeve kaq te bukur, ke vetem kenaqesi.Kjo gjendje te sjell dhe rini.Jeni familje shume ebukur.S'DI ku te shoh, tek ti apo tek Erka.Oh sa te bukur i kam mbesat dhe nipin.Jam shume i lumtur per to.Me lumturoni dhe ju falenderoj.
Beautiful photos! Micah is so cute! Love the big boy cut! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment