Tuesday, November 03, 2009

A forever family!

Since I left Albania about 15 years ago, my family has had the chance to be all together (mom, dad and us two sisters) only twice. This past September was the second time, and we made it a priority to go to the Temple together and get sealed to one-another for all eternity.
My parents were so excited for this opportunity.


Love this picture of Nicki and Micah.

My parents with all of their grandkids.

Here is the forever Gremi family.

My kiddos. I love these guys to pieces!

The kids were sick of having their pictures taken, so we told them to loosen up a bit. They're all so funny!

All of us.

Rich and I were married in the Seattle Temple 10 and 1/2 years ago. It feels like it was just yesterday; I love this man!

16 comments:

dots said...

WOW!! That is great Juli!! What a wonderful experience for you all, especially your parents!! Congrats!

Erka said...

Hey, I took a good picture of you and Rich! I cannot believe it has been 10 and 1/2 years for you and half that for me! I think the Seattle Temple is definitely a special place for our families! :)

Sarah Lunt said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations on the sealing and on 10 1/2 years!

Nicole said...

What a happy day for you!

Jori said...

Congrats to you all !
Duket sikur vitet nuk kane ikur e ju jeni si me pare.
Sa foto te bukura Juli.
Te perqafoj fort
Jori

Lisa said...

Wow - Congrats to you and your family. That is amazing!

Gazdik Family said...

you all look so happy at this very special occasion. It is not just family getting together, it is family getting together to be together for eternity. And it shows on beaming face of everyone!!
So excited that you got this opportunity.

Nate and Amy said...

I am so happy for you! After such a long wait it happened. I am so grateful for the blessing of knowing that our families do not cease to exist after this life and that we can be together forever. It makes the partings a bit easier to bear.
Amy

Kristine said...

What a wonderful opportunity for your family! I'm so happy for you! Looks like it was a special day.

Troy and Amber said...

We are so happy for you! You have a BEAUTIFUL family. I usually don't get emotional when I read blogs, but this post was very sweet.

Cardalls said...

Congrats! What a wonderful and memorable for all of your family.

Matt and Kristine said...

Great photos! It was so fun to see you guys at the funeral. Thanks for your kind words and encouragement, Matt and I love to chat with you.

Laurie said...

I haven't been to your blog in a while! What a wonderful event! Neat to see your whole family. And your kiddos are too cute! :-)

The Cherry Family said...

Juli, that is so great about your family. And wow, 10 1/2 years for you and Rich. You guys look just the same. Way to age gracefully.

Winnie said...

So cute! That's an awesome experience.

Vlash said...

Gjeja me e bukur qe kam perjetuar,tani jemi te gjithe si nje familje,qe na ka munguar pre kaq viteve.Koment per cdo fotografieshte ,shume bukur.