Back to school.
My two favorite chicas started school, Kaitie in 4th grade and Nicki in kindergarten. Nicki was extremely excited for the first day, while Kaitie was so nervous. Rich and I felt so sad as we were watching her walk into the classroom door, knowing that she had to deal with being the new girl once more. Thankfully by the end of the day Kaitie was already in love with her new school. I sure hope we never change schools again!


4 comments:
Is must be nice to wear jackets on first day of school! If we are lucky here in MS, that might happen mid to late October.
They look so cute and getting big fast.
I loved these pics! I too was nervous for Kaitie, and said a little prayer that she'd be alright! I can't believe she's been in three schools in three years! I do hope you get to stay in the ame school district for a while! I loved how Nicki was beaming to finally be going to kindergarten!
The first day is hard no matter what, even for the teachers, my mom says. :-) I am so glad they were happy in the end. Sometimes I cannot believe Anna will go to kindergarten, but I am sure it will be here before I know it!
Post a Comment