Thursday, December 18, 2008

December fun!

Lately it seems that we've been having so many movie nights. Here are the kids enjoying yet another one of these favorite winter evening events, this time watching "Prince Caspian".


Here's them again eating their movie-time snack.


I can't believe just how fast this little guy is growing. I love how lately when he wants food he just goes and gets a spoon and a fork and just sits at the table repeating these words (until the food comes) : Food please, food please...



Yesterday we had our first snow storm. My girls were so excited since they sadly thought that they had left all of that behind in Ohio. We had a great time just hanging out in front of our house, watching the snow fall and playing together.



Micah LOVED the snow! He just kept making little snowballs (it was perfect packing snow) and chasing us with them and just running all over the place. He even got to help us make our first snowman of the season.


Micah and Rich working on the snowman.

Me and my girls!


When all of us were soaked to the bone, we came inside and had some delicious hot cocoa to warm us up before bed time.

4 comments:

Erka said...

That was some snow we got, wasn't it? They even closed the mall here by my house! Can you believe that?
The snowman was looking pretty good! Too bad he is gone! Shame on whoever stole it!!!
I can't believe Micah, he sits and watches movies with the girls, waits patiently for his food! You are lucky, or just good at training him, or both! :)

Kristine said...

What a fun snow storm! Also, I can't believe how much older Micah looks with his new 'do! Such a handsome little guy, too. Juli I am going to call you, really. It's a crying shame that Mike has talked to you (well, Rich) more recently that I. Also, I have an idea for something that I wanted to run by you. And I'm going to keep typing cause this isn't long enough yet! Seriously, though, I'm calling before Christmas. It's time!!

Laurie said...

It snows in Seattle too! I didn't know it did!

Lots of fun. Just the thing to get you feeling Christmasy!

Sarah Lunt said...

Ohhh, so fun. I loved the pic of the kids cuddled up to watch a movie...just shows what an awesome job you guys are doing! Hope you have a Very Merry Christmas!