Nicki's preschool open house
Tonight for our family night activity we got to attend an open house at Nicki's preschool. Nicki has been so overly excited for this day and just could not wait for it to come. She has been preparing us for this evening for weeks, and the closer we got, the more uncontained her excitement has been. She spent hours telling us how we would have to go around the room and find her crafts on our own, but the minute we actually entered the room Nicki just started dragging us to where her things were and pointing it all out to us. 
If you can't guess by now, the theme is Halloween. Nicki had made so many amazing crafts; I was truly impressed. Here are a few of my favs. 

This is the bat cave. Each kid had made a painting and bat to contribute to the cave. It looked awesome in person. 
Nicki's pumpkin and her little hand print. 
We are so lucky to find this preschool for her this year. All 9 of the kids in her class have become such great friends. I love it when I go and drop Nicki off each day because the second that her friends see her they run over and give her such big happy hugs.
Here she is with one of her best friends, Shayla. 

Nicki's teacher had such good things to say about her. She said that Nicki is the "peacemaker" of the class. Whenever situations of contention arise, Nicki is always there offering a third solution that always seems to work for the best for all involved. Also her teacher just loves all of the funny and cute things that Nicki says. She has in fact started writing down some of Nicki's sayings because she either thinks that they are so funny and spunky, or way too thoughtful for a four year old.
Thanks Nicki for an awesome evening!
6 comments:
Those are somem amazing Halloween crafts Nicki! You are so talented!
I want to hear some of those sayings Nicki's teacher has written down!
How awesome! I am jealous of Nicki's preschool. All of you look great!
I love the owls on the tree branch! All of them are great, but that one is my favorite. Again, what a wonderful family!
Nicki is having a great time! Preschool can be so fun. I like the owls, too. We have a book about owls waiting for their mother. I am glad Nicki is doing so well!
Amy
Wow, those are such cute crafts. Nicki is a little artist! We miss you guys but it looks like you're having lots of fun.
So glad you ended up enrolling her in Preschool! Looks as though she's doing very well. And quite the artist, too! :)
Post a Comment