Our fun little guy
We have been loving the fun age that Micah is at right now. He truly just makes all of us laugh out loud all day long with the cute things that he does and all the new things that he is learning and experiencing daily. The other day we had cantaloupe after dinner and Micah just chowed it down. He wouldn't even wait for bites from us, so we ended up giving him his own slice. Today when it was dinner time I said: ok, lets eat! Then Micah immediately folded his arms and bowed his head down and started saying a prayer in baby talk. He was so cute and it was so fun for me and the girls (sorry Rich, you missed it) to see that. 
Here is Micah trying to get me to open the front door so he can go out and play. 

I love the look on Micah's face in this picture. I live for moments like this...
8 comments:
Wow Juli!!!!
How cute is Micah in all these fotos.I love his face too...
And the girls are beautifull.
Love Jori
we loved watching the kids last friday and especially love that little boy of yours! ok, well, we love ALL of them, but Micah is just at that age that makes your heart melt! call me so we can play which day we'll watch the kids while you're in albania.
Micah, you are so cute! We love you !
I love to see that you guys are having such a great time in Seattle. I hope that you feel more settled now. There are still days that I feel like I'm drowning too! We miss you soo much. Micah has grown way too fast!
Amber
Wow, I can't get over how much he's grown up! Your family is just gorgeous! It looks like you guys are doing great. We miss you guys out here but are so glad we can visit via blogs!
Juli,
Micah is such a doll. I can't believe how fast time has flown by.
We miss you guys and are enjoying still being able to see what you are up too.
Love ya,
Heather :)
Juli,
Micah is such a doll. I can't believe how fast time has flown by.
We miss you guys and are enjoying still being able to see what you are up too.
Love ya,
Heather :)
He's so beautiful! It doesn't seem like we moved that long ago, but he is looking SO BIG!
Post a Comment