I love life!!!
I have been feeling a little stressed out lately, well a lot actually. It seems like there is so much to do in the next 3 1/2 months until we move and I just don't know how to get it all done. Sometimes I feel like there is nothing more that I would love than to travel in time about 5-6 months ahead. But then I have days like today, where I just loved hanging out with the kids and loved listening to everything fun that they had to say, and I know that it would be so sad to miss all the growing up that would happen during those months. Micah spent the entire day just squealing (he's discovering his voice and yes, we WILL be glad when this phase is over with) and clapping and playing with all of us. And yes, we got NOTHING done while he was awake, but we had so much fun.
Conclusion: I still love my life (but will do so with a little less stress once we move).
Just a cute picture of Rich and I.
5 comments:
Hey Juli! Indeed there is a lot to do when moving! After moving 7 times in 6 years I am glad that we are staying put for a while! Where are you moving to?
Great picture of you two! Hang in there with your moving stuff. Break it up into small goals for each day or week and after you've accomplished that goal allow yourself to take a break and do something fun. Just an idea....
I hear you! We had a hard enough time moving an apartament and no kids from Utah to Washington. I couldn't even imagine moving a whole house, two cars and three kids accros the whole US pretty much! I am sure glad, you guys get to move nearby though!!!
I love the picture of you and Rich!
Hey Juli! Just wanted you to know that the extra room in our house is now officially a guest room....that means you can come visit!!! :)
What fun updates! Kaitlyn is such a piano pro and your kids are just super cute. Great picture of you and Rich, too. You are so good to enjoy where you're at... I had a really hard time doing that in Lincoln. Good luck with your upcoming preparations!!
Post a Comment