Cute, Cute, Cute. I wanted to laugh with him.
that's is hilarious! You should totally send it to America's funniest home videos. He is such a sweet little boy. I am so excited to have you guys live closer.
ok, I just re-read my last comment. I am tired, sorry about the typos.
What a cute-o! It's so funny what makes them laugh.
Hi JuliMicah is so.... cute on this video and it's funny too.You are really so lucky to have these beatiful childrens.Jori
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cute, Cute, Cute. I wanted to laugh with him.
that's is hilarious! You should totally send it to America's funniest home videos. He is such a sweet little boy. I am so excited to have you guys live closer.
ok, I just re-read my last comment. I am tired, sorry about the typos.
What a cute-o! It's so funny what makes them laugh.
Hi Juli
Micah is so.... cute on this video and it's funny too.You are really so lucky to have these beatiful childrens.
Jori
Hi Juli
Micah is so.... cute on this video and it's funny too.You are really so lucky to have these beatiful childrens.
Jori
Post a Comment