Kaitlin's New Look
I guess the time has come, that some of my genes caught up to our children. And no, I'm not talking about their cuteness gene, since that definitely didn't come from me! Our first and only clue came when we noticed Kaitlin squinting all the time. Yup, she needs glasses! Luckily, she has a couple of friends who also wear glasses, so she was very excited to become "Glasses Kaitie." Here are some pictures of Kaitlin getting her glasses for the first time.Here's the before picture. Of course Nicki wanted to be part of the action.
Here Kaitie is right after getting the glasses. She was so excited to see everything so clear again.
Of course we all wanted to have a picture with Kaitlin on this big day!
Finally, I brought home some glasses I wear when I'm seeing patients (in lieu of safety goggles), so we could have a picture together. I just hope that she never has to have the coke bottle glasses I once wore. And if she does, then I'll be more than happy to pay for her LASIK surgery someday!
6 comments:
oh my goodness! She is so beautiful!!!! And she looks so smart!!
Happy new glasses Kaitie!
They look very good on you,stylish and elegant. You are so lucky to have parents with such great taste that can help you pick out great glasses! Hey Juli, do you remember my first pair of glasses? Talk about embarrasing! No kidding I destroyed every evidence of them ever existing! :)
Kaitie, you look so cute in those glasses. Definitely 1000% cuter than your dad ever did :-)
Ally is so excited for her! She is thrilled to have a glasses-wearing-buddy! Kaitie definitely knew how to choose a sylin' pair too!
Kaitie, you look gorgeous in them. Congratulations!
I think that Kaitlin looks so cute. Of course, she could pull off any look with a mom like Juli! I love that you made it such a special day for her.
Post a Comment