Fun couple of weeks.
What fun have we been having lately! Since the weather has been great, we have been able to enjoy a couple of days outside. Here is Micah's first time on the swing. He LOVED it. 
Rich and I went to the OSU vs. Wisconsin game - it was my first game... and I loved it! It was such a fun experience, especially since we won. Not even the profanity-laced tirades we heard behind us could dappen the great time we had. Maybe it also was the fact that we didn't have 3 kids with us... 
The following weekend we had the pleasure of 3 awesome guests, Dan, Cindy, and Annie. Annie flew all the way from London to be with us! We spent the whole weekend eating, watching movies, and just having fun together.


Finally, we had another fun weekend this week. The highlight of the weekend was watching the OSU vs. Michigan game. We were so excited to see the Buckeyes beat Michigan 14-3. We've felt pretty lucky to never have seen OSU lose to Michigan since we've been in Ohio. Although it was a pretty low scoring game and probably bored most people to death, we just loved every second of it. Even Kaitlin and Nicole watched most of it with us!
Here's the girls' post-game celebration dance! Way to go Bucks!
5 comments:
you have been having so much fun it seems like. Great pictures, I loved them!
I wish I were into sports as much as you are Juli! I am sure it would help if the Huskies were a better team, but even then...
Did Micah have a haircut lately? His hair seems a lot fuller, but shorter to me. I am so counting the days when you guys move here!
I was thinking the same thing as your sister-- it's amazing how much you like football. I think Mike would die a happy man if I did the same:) Cute pictures!!
man, Rich, nice TV! Guess residency hasn't treated you so bad, eh? when you get to WA guess college football on sat will be hosted at your place! :) great pics...
So cute! I can't believe how fast your kids are growing!
Post a Comment