Saturday, October 27, 2007

Halloween party.

Kaitlin was invited (by her friend Grace) to a super fun Halloween party yesterday. We had fun getting her hair and makeup done, and she just looked so cute; by far the cutest Mulan that I've ever seen. She had so much fun at the party. They had lots of yummy food to eat; played games and danced. I can't believe that my little girl is old enough to be invited to Halloween parties!!!

7 comments:

dots said...

What a cute costume!! Way cool hairdo!! My girls are always asking to have their hair done and I have no clue!! You'll have to give me lessons someday.

Erka said...

Kaitie, you are the prettiest Mulan I have ever seen too! I love your dress and make up and hair! The hair flower is beautiful too! I am glad you had a fun time at the paerty!

Sarah Walton said...

Hey Juli, Your blog is so cute! And what a beautiful little Mulan you have! So fun. It was fun talking to you at the baby shower the other day. . . I always think that we need to do something sometime!

Heckachan said...

Kaitie, you look so beautiful! What a perfect character for you to be on Halloween. Good job Juli on the makeup and hair! Will you come to Seattle and do mine on Halloween?

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so cute. I love the colors in her costume. Also, I just tagged you. Go to our blog to see the rules of the tag. I know that you are busy so don't stress about it!

Amber

Utah Dancer said...

She is so pretty in her costume! I love your site--you will have to give me some tips!

Candice

Nate and Amy said...

I love her costume! She is so lovely and the hair was gorgeous.
Amy