Monday, September 24, 2007

Micah's 6 months update (and kids' pictures)

I can’t believe how quickly time goes by when you’re having fun. And what a fun six months it has been for all of us. It is truly such a blessing to have a little baby around. Not only do I adore this little boy, and love watching him all day, but also I love seeing how the girls act around him. They are so caring and loving towards Micah; it makes my heart melt.

Here’s a quick update on Micah at six months old:

He loves to smile (in fact he seems to do that all day long, even when he’s sad or hungry).

Micah is so very active; he won’t stop kicking and wiggling even when he’s drinking from his bottle. The second you put this guy down he’s immediately on his tummy trying to crawl.

Once he’s got his mind set on something, it’s impossible to distract this little one (it should truly be “fun” when he becomes more mobile).

He eats like crazy. We finally gave up on buying his baby food and started making it ourselves since he’d eat close to three jars per feeding.

Micah loves to sleep, and he loves his crib. He will usually sleep till 8 or so in the morning, perfect for my lifestyle.

And finally, everything he can get his hands on goes straight to his mouth. I feel like we need to vacuum daily just so he won’t do it for us.







7 comments:

Nico, Zara and little David said...

Juli,
what a blessing to have such cute kids like yours! If you were around I would ask you to put your hand on my head (a custom in Armenia) so I would be just as blessed. Very nice pictures!

Erka said...

Love, love the pictures!
I can't believe how smiley Micah is! It seems like he smiles with his whole face! The photos look professional; can't wait for you guys to move here, so we can get some decent pictures too.

Nate and Amy said...

He is adorable and I can't wait to see you all in just a couple of weeks!
Amy

Heckachan said...

do we get copies of those pics???

Kristine said...

Wow he's really getting big! Cute pictures too:)

Utah Dancer said...

Oh my goodness, your kids are super cute!! I can't believe how they have all grown since I have seen them last! Micah is amazing! Nicki's hair is long! And Kaitie looks so grown up! It was so great to talk to you the other day. I made me think about how much I miss you and how glad I will be to have you closer again.

HENDERSONYAN, INC. said...

Juli, this is Zara's sister Carine. I know we don't know each other but I love your blog! I got it from Zara's page. Your kids look adorable and you look so pretty too! I remember Erka telling us so many things about you so I feel like I know you even though I have never met you :).

Your family is adorable! I loved these photos.

-Carine